প্রকাশঃ ৩১ মার্চ, ২০১৮ ০৫:০৫:৩৬
| আপডেটঃ ২৭ নভেম্বর, ২০২০ ১০:৩৯:০৫
Caritas Bangladesh (CB)
- Implement SILC activities at Upazila level following DIP and under the guidance of Manager-SILC;
- Caritas Bangladesh (CB) is a national and non-profit development organization operating in Bangladesh since 1967. It has its Central Office in Dhaka and eight Regional Offices in Barisal, Chittagong, Dhaka, Dinajpur, Khulna, Mymensingh, Rajshahi and Sylhet. CB is implementing 87 on-going projects covering 209 upazila focusing on six main priorities i.e i) Social Welfare and Community Development, ii) Quality Education, iii) Health Care and Education, iv) Disaster Management, v) Ecological Conservation and Development and vi) Development of Indigenous Peoples.
- Caritas Bangladesh is inviting applications from eligible candidates (men and women) to fill up the following positions for its Development Food Assistance (DFAP)/ SAPLING Project in coordination with CRS and HKI funded by the USAID which is based at its Caritas Chittagong Regional Office. The details of the positions are given as below;
- ROLE & JOB SUMMARY: SILC Officer will support project team at all the levels to implement savings and lending committee. S/he will capacitate the field team to implement SILC component at the community level. Monitor and review SILC activities to identify bottle necks and come up with measures to overcome the same.
- Duration: Initially 1 year
- Job Location: Any Upazila under Bandarban Hill District.
- Please note that the selected candidates will be placed under this Project on contract basis .The project period is up to April 2020 but initial employment offer for selected candidates will be for one year which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance and his/her service will continue in Caritas till the project exists.
Job Description / Responsibility
- You are reportable to Upazila Coordinator for your day to day work and maintain close relation with other persons of the project at Upazila level for smooth implementation of project activities;
- Supervise and coach Field Agents regularly;
- Train Field Agent on Savings and Lending;
- Visit SILC groups and ensure quality of activities performing by Field Agents;
- Sensitize community on benefits of SILC;
- Prepare Upazila monthly plan of SILC aligned with the DIP;
- Prepare quality and authentic monthly report of SILC component and submit timely;
- Liaise and coordinate with relevant line departments of GOs and NGOs and seek their supports if required;
- Represent Caritas at different platforms at different levels pertaining to the SILC component.
- Support M&E team of Caritas and HKI to develop monitoring tools to assess implementation of SILC activities and its impact.
- Assist and cooperate with team in other activities.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent field from any recognized institution.
- Age 25 to 40 year(s)
- (as on March 2018)
- At least 5 years' experience including 2 years' experience in savings/micro finance of similar job in any reputed organization.
- Working experience in CHT, especially at Bandarban Hill District.
- Proven record in successful delivery of technical assistance on Micro Finance or Savings activity.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is required.
- Excellent computer (MS Excel is must) literacy.
- Good facilitation skills.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Eligible and Interested candidates with requisite qualifications are invited to apply with a complete CV with details of two referees, two recent passport size photographs and copies of all educational and experience certificates including National ID to : The Regional Director, Caritas Chittagong Region, 1/E, Baizid Bostami Road (Behind Mimi Super Market), East Nasirabad, Panchalaish, Chittagong.
Personal contact will be treated as disqualification for selection. The existing staff of Caritas may apply through proper channel.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected and the organization reserves the right to reject any application or to cancel or postpone the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever.
Caritas is an equal opportunities employer
Application Deadline : Apr 3, 2018
Caritas Bangladesh (CB)